What makes a PDF accessible?
Accessible PDFs require a number of elements, including:
- tagging in a logical reading order
- a proper heading structure
- functional hyperlinks and form fields
- alt text for images
- proper table and list formatting and usage
- human interaction to ensure compliance (automated testing doesn’t cover everything)
- and more…
Someone who has a disability gets the same access to your information with an accessible PDF.
We’ll make your PDFs accessible.
Braille Works provides accurate PDF remediation that makes your documents ADA, Section 508, WCAG, and PDF/UA compliant. We’ll make your documents accessible so everyone has a chance to read them.