Fast and Accurate 508 Remediation of Your Online Documents
Meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) AA and Section 508 document compliance standards quickly without sacrificing accuracy. Braille Works has been a trusted resource for document accessibility and compliance since 1994. Our accessible document solutions help mitigate cost and risk to your business.
With nearly 30 years’ experience, we are the leader in document accessibility and compliance.
- A completely in-house process ensures your confidential documents remain secure
- ADA, Section 504 and 508 document compliance specialists on staff
- Strict quality control procedures keep your data secure, accurate and confidential
- Section 508 and WCAG certifications available
- Fast, accurate remediation
We take the security of your documents seriously.
- SOC 2 Type II Certified
- HITRUST Common Security Framework v9.3.1 compliant
- Highest standard data encryption
- 24/7 Secure electronic file transfer
- A secured facility and a remote location
- Off-site disaster recovery
- Redundant multi-site data backup
Accessible PDF Structural Elements
There are components that must be addressed in every public-facing PDF document. The categories include:
- Master Requirements for all Documents
- General Layout and Formatting Requirements
- Accessibility Tagging and Reading Order
- Document Images Requirement
- Lists and Tables
- Form Fields
Additional Section 508 and Accessibility Compliance Resources
- Why Accessibility Matters
- 508 Compliance: Who Needs to be Compliant?
- The 411 on Section 508
- Section 508 and Accessibility Compliance For Beginners
- How to Remediate PDF’s and Electronic Documents for Accessibility and Section 508 Compliance
- Information on the United States Access Board’s Information and Communication Technology Refresh; also known as the 508 Refresh
Click the Icons Below for Solutions Specifically Geared Towards Your Industry