Braille Works is Committed to Protecting Your Privacy
Collection of Your Information on BrailleWorks.com
The Order Forms, Download Forms & other forms on our site collect a minimal amount of required information from those users requesting a price quote and/or services to be rendered. This information is strictly used to process the quotation request, send the user the requested information and/or e-mails, and send users marketing communications that we think may be of value. None of the required and/or optional information collected on any Braille Works web-forms is used for other purposes than those stated in this policy.
What Information is Collected and How Does Braille Works Use It?
You can visit BrailleWorks.com without providing any personal data to us. However, certain sections of our site do include forms.
- First and Last Name (required): to use for customer contact purposes
- E-mail Address (required): to use for customer contact purposes
- Phone Number (required or optional depending on form): to use for customer contact purposes
- Address (required or optional depending on form): to use for customer contact and shipping purposes
- Your Company (required or optional depending on form): to use for customer contact and shipping purposes
- Quantity (required or optional depending on form): to use for customer service and shipping purposes
- Company Website (optional): to use for customer contact purposes
- Do You Need Braille and/or Large Print? (optional): to use for customer service purposes
- Requested Formats (optional): to use for customer service purposes
- How Do You Prefer to be Contacted? (optional): to use for customer contact and service purposes
- Best Time to Contact? (optional): to use for customer contact and service purposes
- Message and/or Brief Description of Your Project: (optional): to use for customer service purposes
- Questions/Comments (optional): to use for customer service purposes
If your purchase is being shipped to you, we will share your shipping information on a confidential basis with our delivery service providers. Our delivery service providers are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
We collect additional information about how you use and access our website. This information enables us to improve the site by making it more accessible and easier to navigate.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our website, track customer site navigation and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We will share your information only with other Braille Works companies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
Notification of Changes
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Braille Works has adopted a proactive stance implementing the security measures required by financial institutions; establishing a comprehensive information security program based on SOC 2 Type II standards and HITRUST Common Security Framework. The programs include a full set of security policies and procedures supporting operational and management practices.
The policy for Twitter’s website tag requires that we provide you with legally sufficient notice that we are working with third parties to collect user data for conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests, and that you can opt out of interest-based advertising through methods that Twitter may specify from time to time here.
Starting May 15, 2017, Remarketing Audiences created in Google Analytics will be enhanced to automatically take advantage of new cross-device remarketing functionality. Where users have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use information from their Google account to personalize ads, Google will use data from its signed-in users together with our Google Analytics data to build audience lists for cross-device remarketing. In order to support this feature, two things will happen: First, for users on BrailleWorks.com, Google Analytics will collect Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information). Second, Google Analytics will temporarily join these identifiers to our Google Analytics data in order to support our audiences.
Contact Braille Works